This binding can climb well in the backcountry, but is designed to take big hits in their stride and lets you conquer the gnarliest terrain with confidence and ease, similar to the Enduro category of mountain bikes.
Designed on the ski slopes of Colorado and made of bomber stainless steel, aircraft-grade aluminum, and carbon fiber composite. Each binding is handcrafted in Bishop's Edwards, Colorado shop.
Step into a pair of BMF/R's and feel every ounce of applied force transferred from your legs right to the snow, and with 60 degrees of effortless touring, you'll think you're walking on a cloud to pow-town.
- Intuitive "alpine style" step-in / step-out means no more bending over
- Ski Brakes always included: 90, 100, 115, or 125mm
- The Real Heel Feel: These bindings attach to the whole boot, from toe-to-heel, giving you more power than any other NTN telemark binding and a more natural boot flex
- Tour like a pro with 60 degrees of biomechanically optimized resistance-free motion
- Complete control and power on the down with our patented, rock-solid "Lock Wedge" ski-mode, combined with our patented Sliding Plate System (US10058763)
- 7- and 14-degree heel risers to tame the climb
- Simple switch between ski and tour mode with a pole grip or glove
- Softer Spring Kit gives you more customization with the option of a more supple, lighter knee drop while keeping all the Bishop lateral stability and edge power transfer
- NTN or 75mm "Duckbill" boot compatibility. NOTE: This binding requires a heel with a shelf. For example, it does NOT work with older Crispi CXR and CXX boots.
- One size fits all (NTN Boot Sole Lengths of 270 to 346mm, 75mm "Duckbill" Boot Sole Lengths of 280mm to 356mm)
- Spring tension (binding "activeness") is easily adjusted on the hill with the turn of a screw
- 75mm version has a dedicated LEFT and RIGHT binding. The small leash hole in the Toe Cage should be on the outside.
- Bishop's 3-Year Bomber Guarantee