As any real backcountry skier would tell you, sometimes to travel safely in the backcountry you need to make some compromises. They would also tell you that that should never include your gear, and your boots are no exception. For too long, backcountry skiers have had to choose between boots that are lightweight and boots perform well. We’ve had about enough of that. Coming in at just 1,320g with a 55-degree range of motion and a 4-buckle, overlapping shell design, the 130-flex Zero G Tour Pro is a true lightweight touring boot that is as efficient as it is powerful. A grilamid shell and co-injected carbon fiber cuff provide for second-to-none downhill performance in a touring boot, all while keeping the weight down so you can go as far and send as hard as you want. Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world’s most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don’t seem so far away.
Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
Customization Shell: C.A.S.
Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
Cuff: Carbon co-injected
Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
Forward Lean: 12°-13°
Ramp Angle: 3°
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
- A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of play