Backpackers, paddle tourers and cyclists will appreciate the Kaitum’s roominess, light weight, and small packed size. Hunters, winter campers, ski tourers, and climbers will favor its all-season strength and impressive space to weight ratio, and taller users of all types will find the Kaitum models a roomy pleasure. The four-person Kaitum 4 and Kaitum 4 GT are both perfect for backpacking families, couples who camp with their dogs, or anyone looking for a roomy but remarkably lightweight 4-person tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).