Steripen Ultra UV Water Purifier is Steripen's flagship model with their most advanced user interface featuring a user-friendly OLED display (Organic Light Emitting Diaode)
Technology: UV water purifier
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa and viruses
Treatment size: ½ or 1 liter
Treatment time: 48 or 90 seconds
Lamp Life: 8000 activations
Battery: Internal USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
Minimum bottle diameter: 20 mm
Weight (with batteries): 140 g
Dimensions: 18.6 x 4.1 x 3.2 cm
Kit contains: Neoprene carrying case and
USB charging cord
- Featuring a user-friendly display.
- The Steripen Ultra utilizes an internal battery that’s recharged from any USB power source; connect the included USB
- cable and start charging from a solar panel, laptop or car power port.
- Low-power indicator lets you know when battery needs recharging; when fully charged you can treat 50L.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.9% of protozoa (including Giardia and
- Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses.
- When the treatment is complete, the on-screen smile lights up and lets you know that the water is safe to drink.
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness.