The future of pack design is here. Welcome to Osprey UNLTD, a backpacking series designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer and Osprey’s innovation team who felt design capabilities shouldn’t be limited. An industry-first 3D Printed Fitscape™ Lumbar with Carbon DLS™ Technology offers superior ventilation, fine-tuned support and anti-slip grip. The limited-production Men’s Osprey UNLTD AirScape® 68 is made from state-of-the-art fabrics and features an AutoLift System which adjusts fit and harness length automatically. A High Carbon Stainless Steel Frame and Polycarbonate Vacuum Formed Framesheet support the load and manage ventilation. A Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt allows for in-the-field calibration while the removable 8L top lid converts to a fully functional 18L daypack. Premium raincover and custom transit cover included.
|Volume (L)||Weight w /Lid (lbs)||Weight w/ Lid & Cover(lbs)||Lid Weight (lbs)||Aircover Weight (lbs)|
- Convertible top-lid daypack with water resistant coated zippers
- Zip-away FlapJacket covers top opening for lidless use
- Large panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
AIRSCAPE VACUUM-FORMED POLYCARBONATE FRAMESHEET
- Maintains a consistent close-to-body fit, regardless of load.
- High-strength, lightweight polycarbonate framesheet is thermoformed to
deliver specific flex characteristics and ventilation.
- Vertical channels are molded in to create stiffness that prevents
collapse under load.
- Horizontal channels prevent barreling of the backpanel, ensuring
- All channels serve to ventilate the backpanel, maintaining comfort
3D PRINTED FITSCAPE™ LUMBAR WITH CARBON® DLS™ TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced 3D printing technology delivers a uniquely supportive lumbar pad.
- Flex and shape are tuned to support load evenly and reduce pressure points.
- Open structure ventilates and reduces heat buildup.
- Polymer compound grips securely to promote load transfer and eliminate slippage.
CAMLOCK TORSO LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
Micro-adjustable self-locking cams allow torso length to be quickly and easily
adjusted to a perfect fit while the pack is worn.
- No need to adjust and readjust load lifters while hiking. AutoLift
automatically engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load
close to back, stable and in proper balance.
- Works directly with CamLock Torso Adjustment System to quickly set
the optimal position for shoulder straps.