Prana's Stretch Zion Short II always suits the occasion, whether it's the camp site, the conference room, or somewhere in between. Made with ReZion™, the Earth-friendly evolution of Prana's bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Read more on the updates Prana made in the ReZion™ Upgrades section below.
Prana responded to your feedback, and using their original Stretch Zion silhouettes, they made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
- FIT: The Stretch Zion Short II has the same fit as our original Stretch Zion Short
- FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference— that’s why Prana updated the button closure on all their Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.
- FABRIC: ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Front thigh seam detail
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Mesh lined pockets
- Updated webbing anchored button closure with adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Abrasion resistant
- Moisture wicking
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials