Born in Chamonix.
The Samaya2.5 is designed to accommodate two or even three users during their alpine expeditions. It is the ideal partner for those who want to be comfortable even in the worst conditions. Lightweight and compact, you can easily slip it into your backpack.
- Floor waterproofness: 20,000 mm
- Wall waterproofness: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 40,000 g/m²/24h
- Capacity: 2 or 3 persons
- Minimum weight: 1570 g (3 lb 7 oz)
- Packaged weight: 1630 g (3 lb 9 oz)
- Floor dimensions: 2,100 mm x 2,000 mm (83 in x 79 in)
- Surface area: 3.2 m² (34.4 sq. ft.)
- Height: 1,200 mm (47 in)
- Interior volume: 2.6 m³ (70.6 cu. ft.)
- Packed size: 185 mm x 230 mm (7 in x 9 in)
- Packed volume: 6.2 L
- Floor fabric: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 43 g/m²
- Wall fabric: 3-layer laminated fabric - Nanovent® membrane
- Removable roof fabric: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 34 g/m²
- Air vents: Water-repellent & adjustable Aquaguard® YKK® zip
- Entrance door: Water-repellent & adjustable Aquaguard® YKK® zip & Dyneema® flap
- Fly screen zip: Adjustable YKK® zip
- Floor corners: Cordura® and Dyneema® reinforcement
- Hoops: DAC FeatherLite™ NFL 8.7 mm (x3)
- Sardines: Swiss Piranha BF90 (x6) + BF120 (x6)
- Repair Kit: Repair Tube (x1) & Repair Kit (x1)
- Samaya® Attention: A Samaya® cap + a Samaya® neckband
- Seasons: 4
- Seams: 100% waterproof
- Pockets: Two on the walls & one removable on the ceiling
- Adjusters: One on each shroud (x6)
- Shrouds: Dyneema® core with adjusters, triangular & reflective (x6)
- Optional accessories: Mesh2.5, Vestibule2.5 Dyneema®, Vestibule2.5, Footprint2.5
The Samaya2.5 simplifies access to the bivouac by completely rethinking versatility through its modularity in order to guarantee a perfect match between the tent and your use. Depending on the number of people, the altitude, the weather and the type of ground encountered, you will have the choice to equip yourself with a footprint, a vestibule and a removable mosquito net thanks to its integrated zip.
This iconic Samaya® tent is a 4-season tent that adapts to all your needs even in the most extreme conditions. Whether you're heading up a mountain in alpine style or on a trek, the Samaya2.5's versatility guarantees a successful adventure!
The Samaya2.5 is very quick to erect and dismantle thanks to its self-supporting structure. The dome shape maximizes the tent's living space without compromising its compactness when folded. The high vertical walls and ceiling height ensure comfort. Three large pockets allow you to segment your gear. The hexagonal shape also ensures that there is no weakness in the wind.