The Vestibule2.5 Dyneema® provides you with outstanding interior comfort while remaining extremely light. Optimize your storage during your bivouacs thanks to its 1.9 m² of additional floor space.
With only 460 grams and a folded volume of about 2 litres, this light and compact equipment considerably increases the versatility of your Samaya2.5 tent during your outings: whether for trekking or alpine expeditions, the Vestibule2.5 Dyneema® has all the assets to become part of your luggage.
- Wall waterproofness: 20 000 mm
- Minimum weight: 460 g (1 lb)
- Packed weight: 490 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Floor dimensions: 2100 mm x 850 mm (83 in x 33 in)
- Surface area: 1.9 m² (20.5 sq. ft.)
- Height: 1000 mm (39 in)
- Interior volume: 1.75 m³ (61.8 cu. ft.)
- Packed size: 400 mm x 80 mm (16 in x 3 in)
- Packed volume: 2 L
- Snow skirt: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 34 g/m²
- Sidewall fabric: Dyneema® Composite Fabric 18 g/m²
- Front door: Adjustable YKK® zip
- Pole: DAC FeatherLite™ NFL 8.7 mm (x1)
- Stakes: Swiss Piranha RT90 (x2) + RT120 (x4)
- Seasons: 4
- Seams: 100% waterproof and welded
- Adjusters: One on each guyline (x6)
- Guylines: Dyneema® core, adjustable and reflective (x6)
- Buckles: Suspension loop (x3)
The Dyneema® vestibule2.5 for the Samaya2.5 tent will give you an extra 1.9 m² of sheltered surface area with only 460 grams of weight penalty. Extremely lightweight, the Dyneema® composite also boasts a 20,000 mm waterproofness.
The Vestibule2.5 Dyneema® is mainly intended for users looking for ultra light weight, while wishing to increase their comfort or to equip themselves for a long trekking trip. Very spacious, it will allow you to store equipment, cook outside your tent while remaining protected from the weather or simply to free up interior space for a third person.
This vestibule is designed to enhance the versatility and 4-season characteristics of your tent. With a folded volume of only 2 litres, the Dyneema® vestibule2.5 is very compact and will fit perfectly in your bag.