Minimum Weight: 3.2 kg/7 lbs 1 oz
Packed Weight: 3.7 kg/8 lbs 3 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm):
3 x 406 cm
3 x 159.8 in
Pegs: 14 V-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Red label models: True all-season tents, yet are still easily light enough for any backpacking trip.
- They are well-suited for nearly all users, and, unsurprisingly, they have become Hilleberg’s most popular tents.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear. Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free-standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).