Covid-19 Guidelines and Precautions
Dear friends and Neptune family,
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our in-store precautions at Neptune have exceeded government recommendations to ensure both our customers and our employees are as safe as they possibly can be. In addition to closely monitoring state and local guidelines here are the protocols we’ve put in place to create a shopping experience that protects you and our staff:
- We are currently only allowing a maximum of 12 customers in our spacious store at any one time.
- When you arrive we’ll be checking your temperature before you can enter the store. If it’s above normal, you will not be allowed to come inside.
- Face masks covering both the nose and mouth must be worn at all times by everyone over the age of 4 years old. Masks with valves are not allowed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and we ask everyone to use it before entering the store.
- Surfaces are thoroughly cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Please be mindful of your physical proximity to others; a minimum of 6 feet distance is best.
- We are not accepting cash at this time.
- If you aren't feeling well, have any symptoms, have been tested but not received your results yet or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please stay at home and order online.
Curbside Pickup and Shopping by Appointment
- Call or order online for curbside pickup. When you arrive at the store, call us and we’ll deliver your order outside or bring it to your car. (This section may need some more input).
- If you are considered high-risk or simply would like to shop with fewer people around, please call us to schedule an appointment for personal shopping outside our normal business hours.
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- We are adding inventory to our website daily. If you don't see something you're looking for, give us a call or send an email.
Thank you for helping us stay open by adapting to these new rules. As a small, local business we are very appreciative of your cooperation and your patronage.
Thank you all again for your support!