Highly durable and technically precise, the lightweight Ribelle Run is the ideal choice for short to medium distance training and racing in rugged, rocky terrain. The upper is mesh and welded PU that is reinforced with a translucent ripstop for extra abrasion resistance. A climbing inspired, full-perimeter TPU rand provides more structure and a high level of protection. The fit is more precise due to a medium width last that is slightly lower volume, giving it a precise feel and allowing secure navigation of technical trails. This fit is further enhanced by a Sock-Fit Slip On construction, where the ankle collar is integrated with the tongue in a stretch fabric, reducing bulk and sealing out trail debris. Finishing off the upper is a quick cinch lacing system for a quick and secure closure. Underfoot, SuperGum rubber compound provides outstanding traction and friction, and is more durable than comparable rubber.
Weight Reference: 300g; 10.6oz (1/2 pair, size 42)
Upper: Mesh & PU Film & Ripstop
Midsole: EVA Midsole
Outsole: PRESA® TRN-01 / SuperGum
Insole: Ortholite® Strobel and Footbed
Underfoot Protection: High
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film and translucent ripstop holds foot securely in place and provides support and protection.
- Stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris.
- Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection.
- Medium density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- PRESA® sole made with high performance rubber outsole, with 4mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and unever terrain.