The CALGARY 18 REACTOR avalanche airbag backpack includes the latest technologies while limiting its impact on the environment. The entire design process has been overhauled to create the first ever eco-designed avalanche airbag backpack made primarily with recycled fabrics and designed with a REACTOR dual airbag system made and assembled in France.
LOW PROFILE technology, developed specifically for this backpack, provides ample storage space in a compact, form-fitting design for total freedom of movement. The lightweight, compact, and high-performance CALGARY 18 REACTOR was created for every freerider: men, women, and kids of all shapes and sizes. This pack is also equipped with a dedicated compartment for your snow-safety gear, a pocket for your goggles, an ice axe loop, as well as straps to carry a snowboard or skis in an A-frame. A dedicated zippered pocket provides the trigger handle with additional protection.
Ride with the CALGARY 18 REACTOR on all your freeride descents.
Warning: Cartridge not included
Dimensions: 30cm x 55cm x 18cm
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Lightweight waist belt.
- Ice-axe loop.
- Quick and easy carrying system for skis (A-Frame), a snowboard, and snowshoes.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated external snow-safety gear pocket.
- Dedicated external, NYLEX-lined pocket for goggles and valuables.
- 3-in-1 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Shoulder strap equipped with integrated trigger handle protection pouch.
- Water repellent, thermoformed back panel, 50cm long, fits small body frames.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.