Built for adventure.Designed to carry everything you need for long outings in the mountains, the TOUR32 offers the perfect combination ofcomfort and ergonomics with quick-access pockets and multiple carrying options.
Take the pack that takes you further.With the TOUR32’s large carrying capacity and loads of accessories, head out for amazing adventures in the backcountry both summer and winter. Arva based the design of this ski touring pack on three main components: comfort, functionality, and respect for the environment.
Comfort: The shape of the shoulder straps and soft, wrap-around waist belt are designed for a perfect fit. AERO-BACK TECHNOLOGY back panel is flexible, ventilated, and provides a comfortable buffer between your back and the contents of your pack. For a more supple feel and to lighten the load, remove the back panel to shave off an extra 75 g!Functional: The quick-access external pockets are the defining feature of the TOUR range. The elastic pockets on the waist belt and shoulder straps provide easy access to any essentials that you may need at a moment’s notice, such as your gloves, a beanie, a flask, your sunglasses…
Use the two large and robust elastic side pockets to stow your skins, a water bottle, or even a fleece. You’ll be amazed at just how much you have right at your fingertips! Take full advantage of all the other standard features included in a technical ski pack, like the ski, splitboard, and pole carry system, a dedicated shovel/probe pocket, and ice axe loops.
Eco-friendly: 100% of the fabrics used for the TOUR series are recycled. Arva uses a 330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC recycled polyamide, as well as 200D and 300D recycled polyester. Arva backpacks are also PFC-FREE.
- Large 32L capacity.
- Full access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your snow-safety gear.
- Very large pocket for your goggles or other small valuables.
- Interior pocket with clip for keys and other valuables.
- Two expandable and sturdy side pockets for a water bottle or other items.
- Belt equipped with a large, quick-access zipped pocket and a very stretchy mesh
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- Quick carry system for poles or ice axe.
- Carry skis diagonally or in an A-Frame.
- Splitboard Compatible.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Includes a built-in helmet holder with storage pocket.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- Daisy Chain system for attaching accessories.
- Soft, lightweight shoulder straps equipped with an expandable pocket for a 500 ml flask
- or water bottle.
- Ultra-light AERO-FIT back panel with removable honeycomb foam structure.
- Safety whistle.
- 15”” laptop compatible.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D
- Recycled Polyamide and 200D and 300D
- Recycled Polyester for a durable backpack.