The Free 2-section pole is versatile and solid, the perfect choice for any Alpine Touring adventure. The newly developed handle has a wide top, perfect for kick-turns but also hides the feature of a button that releases the strap, making the narrow terrain/forest rides safer.
The Free is constructed with an alloy 7075 top pipe and solid carbon construction, reinforced with Kevlar to resist impacts. The construction also
provides a good balance and reduced weight.
A long handle in EVA gives high flexibility and in addition to the flick-lock makes adjustment easy and secures a solid grip. The handle is constructed with the possibility of adjusting heel lifters and in addition to this, the basket has the same design feature.
- Alloy and Carbon/kevlar construction gives excellent balance
- Longe Alpine grip in EVA – designed for quick changes of grip
- Solid and easy adjustment of length – Flick Lock
- New strap construction – for easy adjustment
- Removable strap
- Security leash attachment
- Solid Alpine Basket with barb for adjustment of heel lifter
- Alloy construction