Shining brightly over other designs, the BMF/3 is the mighty beacon, lighting the path for the rest to follow. The machined metals, refined lines, and bright color come together with the grace of a ballerina and the force of a fighter jet.
Step into the BMF/3 and find your freeheel flow like never before.
Weight: 1890 g (the brakes add 170 g)
- Intuitive "alpine style" step-in / step-out means no more bending over
- The Real Heel Feel: These bindings attach to the whole boot, from toe-to-heel, giving you more power than any other NTN tele binding and a more natural boot flex
- Complete control and power with our patented Sliding Plate System (US10058763)
- Ski Brakes always included: 90, 100, 115, or 125mm
- Softer Spring Kit gives you more customization with the option of a more supple, lighter knee drop while keeping all the Bishop lateral stability and edge power transfer
- NTN or 75mm "Duckbill" boot compatibility. NOTE: This binding requires a heel with a shelf. For example, it does NOT work with older Crispi CXR and CXX boots.
- Spring tension is easily adjusted on the hill with the turn of a screw
- One size fits all (NTN Boot Sole Lengths of 270 to 346mm, 75mm "Duckbill" Boot Sole Lengths of 280mm to 356mm)
- 75mm version has a dedicated LEFT and RIGHT binding. The teardrop hole in the Toe Cage should point to the outside of your ski.
- Bishop's Satisfaction Guarantee