A ski born from the desire to develop a thin, high-performance and very light machine, but with the aim of achieving very high skiability for this type of range.
A width of 80mm gives it comfort and assurance, while maintining a light weight. The Mentis is all about technology for great comfort in soft snow and precise handling in rough terrain. When you're on top very quickly, you can look down with delight. The possibilities of the Mentis know no boundaries.
Mounting point: -9.5 cm
|Length (cm)||Tip/Waist/Tail (mm)||Radius (m)|
- Small floatation: 80mm at the waist
- Front rocker: pivot and floatation
- Classic long camber: classic camber under the foot with extended ski/snow contact for alpine style cornering
- Titanal reinforcement under the bindings: reinforcement of the binding assembly
- Intermediate flex along the entire length of the ski: performance and forgiveness
- Mounting point: -9.5cm
- Drilling: diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm
- Construction: semi-cap and cap in tip area for weight savings, lightness and handling
- ABS sidewalls except on tip
- Core: paulownia
- Added materials: titanal reinforcement under the bindings; mixed glass/carbon fibers