The Kume 30L, designed for ski touring, skimo and mountaineering, is a technical backpack, well-featured while remaining exceptionally light with a large side zip. It is lightweight, functional and robust with a volume suitable for daily missions. Its skiPro straps and suspension system are designed for winter conditions and make the load comfortable to carry.
The back panel includes a removable metal stay to give additional weight-savings. The design of the Kume allows for skis to be carried in an A Frame, side or diagonal setup on the terrain. Its key feature is the 'speed' option which allows skis to be attached or detached without taking your backpack off.
Equipped with a separate avalanche safety pocket, a helmet holder, an axe holder and a separate compartment for fast roping, this backpack will be an essential companion for the most technical outdoor excursion.
Back torso length: 47cm
- Separate avalanche safety pocket
- Two easy accesses to main compartment: Top drawstring entry and autolocking side zipper entry
- A-frame, (stowable) diagonal, side ski carrying options
- Two ice axe holders
- False bottom with a dedicated rope/crampons compartment
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Helmet holder included
- Side zipped pocket
- Removable back panel wire frame for added lightness
- Padded waist belt with included zipped pocket
- Safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap
- Ideal for: Ski Hiking, Ski Touring, Mountaineering