The Kume 38L, designed for ski touring, skimo and mountaineering, is a fully complete technical backpack and remains very light. It is functional and robust with substantial volume making it suitable for multi-day excursions. Its skiPro straps and suspension system are designed for winter conditions and make the load more comfortable to carry.
The back panel includes a removable metal stay for additional weight-savings. The design of the Kume allows the skis to be carried in an A Frame, side or diagonal setup depending on the terrain. A ''speed" option allows skis to be attached or detached without taking your backpack off. Equipped with a separate avalanche safety pocket, a helmet holder, axe holders and a separate compartment for fast roping, this backpack will be an essential companion for the steepest slopes.
Back torso length: 47cm
- Separate avalanche safety pocket
- Two accesses to main compartment: Top drawstring entry and autolocking side zipper entry
- A-frame, (stowable) diagonal, side ski carrying options
- Two ice axe holders
- False bottom with a dedicated rope/crampons compartment
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Helmet holder included
- Side zipped pocket
- Removable back panel wire frame for added lightness
- Padded waist belt with included zipped pocket
- Safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap
- Ideal for Ski Mountaineering, Ski Touring, Mountaineering