Our premium ski/boarding jacket for boys, the Snowshot Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, the sleeves have our grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof, center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered zipper chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label