The light weight, the easy step-in and the practical operation make the Xenic 10 an exceptionally agile binding for ski tours in any terrain. When skiing downhill, length compensation of 10 mm ensures a reliable release according to the settings. The innovative frontal unit provides a secure hold in front and with the exceptionally broad heel support in the back the skis are easy to control. The optimal mix of light high-tech plastics of the latest generation and high-quality metals results in superior stability at a weight of only 280 g per unit.
- Weight [Ea] 280 g (9.8 oz)
- Weight Per Pair: 560 g (1 lb 3 oz)
- Fixed stop and broad step-in pedal for easy step-in
- Sophisticated technology for easy operation
- Easy step-in and easy use
- Infinitely adjustable plus 10 mm length compensation
- Optional brake sold separately (Fritschi Xenic Brakes)