- G14 crampons combine the technical performance of forged vertical frontpoints with the low-profile collapsible frame of the G-12 crampon design
- This fresh combination creates modular, customizable crampons suited to many climbing disciplines
- Forged points penetrate hard ice better, with less vibration, and offer the opportunity to combine vertical and horizontal axis
- Front points are simple to configure, allowing the user to build mono- or dual-point crampons and replace worn points easily
- Low-profile crampon frame places the climber's foot closer to rock or ice, and is less prone to balling up
- Flexible Antibott (included) sheets prevent snow build-up beneath the crampons
- Adjusts to fit U.S. men's boot sizes from 4 - 12
An evolution of the Cramp-O-Matic system which utilises the C-O-M rear bale and lever. The plastic harness system is hinged from two front posts which retain the boot securely even if it has a shallow, worn front welt or overboots are being used. It is a simple and efficient binding, being far more versatile than the original Cramp-O-Matic style. Made in dual-component plastic: the black part is stronger, bearing the strain whilst the yellow part is softer, increasing adherence to the boot. The harness is made from the strongest, most durable plastic available -Zytel DuPont, which was developed for the manufacture of alpine ski bindings. Obviously it cannot last forever, so please, after long and severe use replace the harness the same way you would resole trekking boots or rock climbing shoes.