The Ergo Grip Active is a versatile and supple 5-finger glove for all types of outdoor activity, all year round. This glove features Ergo Grip, a patented design where the seams are positioned to optimise the hand’s freedom of movement. Sewn in Hestra's hardwearing goatskin leather with a thin fleece liner to wick moisture away from the hand. The backhand is in windproof GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric with exceptional breathability. A perfect companion for hiking, outdoor recreation, hunting and fishing in spring, summer and autumn. And it’s equally functional at high levels of activity in the winter, when ski touring, Nordic skiing or backcountry skiing.
ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester
OUTER MATERIAL: Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze | Impregnated goat leather
- A supple, tough, outdoor glove.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric.
- Soft brushed polyester liner.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).