Minimum Weight: 3.2 kg/7 lbs 1 oz
Packed Weight: 3.8 kg/8 lbs 6 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm):
2 x 260, 2 x 305 cm
2 x 102.4, 2 x 120.1 in
Pegs: 22 V-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Red Label: a true all-season tent, yet still easily light enough for any backpacking trip. They are well-suited for nearly all users, and, unsurprisingly, they have become Hilleberg’s most popular tents.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys. Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).