The Nammatj and Nammatj GT are the masters of both high and low country, equally suited for a high-altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. These robust all-season, all-arounders pitch quickly and easily, can be taken down and moved in a flash, yet are far stronger and lighter than any other tent in their class. Because of their superb strength to weight ratio and compact footprints, both the Nammatj and Nammatj GT have become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more “regular” users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
Minimum Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
Packed Weight: 3.0 kg/6 lbs 10 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1800
Poles (10 mm):
2 x 293 cm
2 x 115.4 in
Pegs: 18 Y-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).