Minimum Weight: 1.5 kg/3 lbs 5 oz
Packed Weight: 1.7 kg/3 lbs 12 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
Poles (9 mm):
2 x 370 cm
2 x 145.7 in
Pegs: 10 Y-Peg UL
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The Niak has room enough for two plus gear, and is also a spacious mansion for one.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).