The new soulo BL is Hilleberg's strongest one-person tent, built to take on the most demanding terrain, weather, and expeditions in all seasons. Remarkably roomy, easy to pitch and highly versatile, the Soulo BL is fully freestanding with a single integrated vestibule. Like all Black Label tents, it has 10 mm poles and Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric, and its multiple pole-crossing construction has purpose-built guy line placement and attachment points to handle high winds and snow. The Soulo BL's strength is perfect for mountaineers, alpine climbers and ski mountaineers, ski tourers and winter backpackers, solo expeditions and anyone traveling in remote places where harsh weather is common. And its fully freestanding structure and compact footprint is ideal for tough pitching conditions, whether that’s knife edge ridges, rugged mountain terrain, rocky shores, or urban sites. Choose the Soulo BL if you simply want the absolute strongest, most robust Hilleberg solo tent.
Minimum Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
Packed Weight: 2.8 kg/6 lbs 3 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1800
Poles (9 mm):
2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm
2 x 135.4, 1 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 12 Y-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- The Soulo BL has plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free-standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).