Minimum Weight: 2.1 kg/4 lbs 10 oz
Packed Weight: 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
Poles (9 mm):
1 x 305, 2 x 260 cm
1 x 120.1, 2 x 102.4 in
Pegs: 16 Y-Peg UL
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Yellow Label: The Helags 2 is the ideal two person tent for mobile journeys in warmer conditions where the lowest weight is the highest priority. Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).