Designed for backcountry adventure, the Vega women’s delivers lightweight touring features with powerful downhill performance. This is the ideal boot for long days in the mountains, side country excursions and multi-day hut trips when you need mobility, comfort, warmth and support for charging.
Last Width: 102.5mm
Material: PeBax RNew shell, PU Heel and Toe Lug, Pebax tongue, PeBax RNew w/ Carbon Infusion Cuff
Forward Lean: 12 - 14 degrees
Cuff Articulation: 63
Sole: Vibram AT Sole
Buckles: 3 Buckles w/ Power Strap
Binding Compatibility: AT, Tech
Manufactuer Warranty: 1 year
- Two- piece EZ Flex double tongue allows for frictionless pivot in walk mode, and powerful precise turns in ski mode.
- Revolutionary V-Shape cuff system allows easy entry and exit, and effortless mobility in walk mode.
- Eco-friendly Pebax Bio Based Rnew 1100 shell material is easy on the environment.
- Cuff and lower shell interface is reinforced with the EZ Lock closure system.
- Toughness for big miles in the mountains thanks to Vibram V-lug high durability soles.