A breathable, highly insulating, anti-odor fleece jacket designed for high activity in cold weather.
High warmth-to-weight Polartec High-Loft body fleece uses grid pattern to allow body warmth to escape, especially when in motion. This breathability lowers risk of hypothermia when working or playing outside. When still, and when used under a windproof shell, the 72% recycled polyester fleece is highly insulating and warm.
Highly stretchable and anti-odor Polartec Powerwool underarms, neck, and cuffs use a super fine Merino wool fabric fused to a nylon/spandex layer to create powerstretch panels that resist odor using wool’s natural antimicrobial properties.
- Trim, highly mobile fit
- Body fabric: Polartec Thermal Pro High-Loft :
- 72% Recycled Repreve polyester, 28% polyester
- Panel fabric: Polartec Powerwool
- 47% wool, 42% nylon, 11% spandex
- Hi-Loft body fabric for breathability and maximum insulation
- Seamless Polartec Powerwool underarm panels for mobility and odor-reduction
- Insulated high hip pockets
- Ventilated side entry chest pockets
- Interior mesh dump pockets
- Integrated thumb holes
- YKK VISLON reverse coil zippers with two-way front zipper
- Textured, ergonomic zipper pulls
- Real leather arm patch
- Covered by our Fair Deal Guarantee