Chase a feeling. That feeling of an effortless stride, that one good turn. That moment where the earth harmonizes and your chakras align. Woah, apologies for the hippy-dippy mentality. Look, you're here to find the perfect backcountry ski. A ski that will take you places. A ski that feels effortless on the skin track and fluid on the way down. A ski that's stable, quick, and itches to be pushed. A ski that can be pushed to new zones, to that basin one ridgeline over. A ski that floats over Cascadian concrete and bites on the chalky steeps of the northern Rockies. At 105 underfoot and strung up with full carbon fiber layup, the Majesty Supernova strikes that perfect balance between weight savings and variable snow performance. The Supernova frame utilizes our groundbreaking Cut-Off Tail technology (COT).
The COT-tech creates slightly shorter skis but leaves no compromises around usability. The effective edge extends nearly the entire length of the ski. If backcountry agility is your thing and you're used to skiing 180-185 cm touring skis, for the Supernova we recommend the 177 cm length. No need to carry the extra weight, while the extra length would only get in your way on switchbacks. The COT design was developed to let you comfortably and safely use shorter and lighter skis with the confidence of a bigger and heavier ski. With the COT design, you're more agile on the skin track and are able to reach your goals faster. You also get much more versatile and yet stable, light, carbon skis for gnarly, steep and tight terrain such as narrow couloirs and tree runs. The Supernova Carbon topsheet features bright gray color spiced with a metallic finish that creates stunning looking skis.
|Length (cm)||Weight (g)||Tip/Waist/Tail (mm)||Radius (m)|
- color: Bright gray, black & mocha with metallic finish.
- top sheet finish: matte, scuff resistant material
- skier ability: advanced - expert
- designed for: touring
- design: semi-hybrid: tip rocker/camber
- shape: directional
- flex: directional
- flex ratio: 7 (1=soft | 10=stiff)
- rocker type: 250 mm (tips)
- construction: semi-cap sidewalls, triax + biax fiberglass
- wood core: tip to tail paulownia core
- base: fast base IS7200
- extras: COT design, arched tails, textolite composite plates in binding area, skin bracket heels
- mounting drill bit: 3.6mm x 9mm