A versatile and comfortable climbing harness.
Mammut's original go-to for climbing. A multifunctional all-rounder perfect for all types of rock climbing and combined terrain activities. The new Togir 3 Slide 2.0 has all the same tried and tested safety features with a range of improvements for even more comfort and durability. The new design and split webbing of the hip belt optimize weight distribution when you fall or sit into the harness with your full weight. The extra flat, lightweight construction maximizes your freedom of movement. The leg loops are easily adjusted to perfectly fit your legs in any situation no matter what kind of clothing you are wearing or what season it is. Four large, rugged stitched loops give you plenty of options for attaching climbing gear, including two ice-screw carabiners for ice and mixed climbing. The tie-in loop has a patented protector at the connection point between the leg loops and hip belt to prevent excessive wear. The Togir 2.0 is also leading the way when it comes to sustainable production practices and is bluesign®-certified – most parts and materials meet strict criteria for protecting people and the environment.
- Drop-seat buckle
- 2 stable gear loops and 2 ultra-lightweight gear loops
- 2 loops to attach an ice-screw carabiner
- Split webbing technology for optimum weight distribution
- Tie-in loop protected by high-quality plastic to avoid abrasive wear and extend the service life
- Attachment for chalk bag
- Including a bag for handy transport
- Indicator in the tie-in loop shows when the harness needs to be replaced
- Haul loop
- Locking system on the climbing harness: Slide-Bloc buckles
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
- Easy-to-use metal buckle