Balancing protective details for the most turbulent weather with a lightweight, streamlined design, this is an essential layer for dedicated mountain runners, built with highly breathable, waterproof Proflex™ fabric.
Built for running days when the weather is against you, the Kinetic Ultra Jacket offers uncompromised protection in an ultra-breathable, lightweight package. The latest evolution in Rab's Kinetic range, this jacket is engineered specifically for fast paced mountain ascents on the worst weather days, made with our own waterproof Proflex™ fabric.
Adaptable, quiet to wear, and soft to the touch, our advanced 3-layer Proflex™ provides the waterproof protection of a hardshell, with the stretch and comfort of a softshell. Highly breathable and fast wicking, it regulates your temperature and keeps you dry, now made with 100% recycled polyester on the face and backer.
The close-fitting, roll-away hood with laminated, cap style peak is designed for weather protection without limiting vision. It has a crown adjustment to secure the fit and a rear vent for air flow when the incline increases. Additional ventilation holes on the back of the upper arms help regulate your temperature and a lightweight, full length zip with a waterproof storm flap can be zipped right up to the neck to seal out the weather.
Extended cuffs protect the back of the hands with a stretch binding to secure them at the wrist. A body contouring fit ensures maximal mobility without any excess fabric while side adjusters can cinch the jacket in to seal out the wind. There’s also a handy upper arm zipped pocket to store a card, key or gels.
Form fitting, articulated, and adaptable, the Kinetic Ultra helps you find your flow in the most challenging mountain conditions.
- Weight:277g/9.8oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-13
- Proflex™ 3-layer recycled polyester stretch knit face with PU membrane (120gsm) \DWR \ HH: 10,000 mm \ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Close fitting cap style hood, with laminated peak, crown adjustment and rear vent for airflow regulation
- Easy roll away hood with retainer bungee for storage when not required
- Lightweight centre front YKK reverse coil zip with waterproof storm flap
- Upper storm flap snap fastener for controlled venting
- Rear yolk ventilation holes with overlap for airflow regulation
- Upper sleeve pocket with YKK Aquaguard zip for card, key or gel storage
- Extended cuffs with stretch binding to optimise hand warmth during exposed runs
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Multi-angle reflective branding throughout
- 100% recycled polyester face, polyurethane coating with recycled polyester backer
- Centre back length (Size M): 74cm / 29.1inch
Skyline Collection: Designed with ultralight materials and no compromise on protection, Rab's running collection is distilled from our most rugged mountain clothing. Devoted to distance, where every gram counts, dedicated to runners in their element in any element.
Proflex™ Fabric: A Rab innovation offering protection and versatility. This highly breathable, waterproof fabric combines the performance and protection of a traditional hardshell with the comfort, stretch and feel of a softshell.