Unique baffle construction gives expedition warmth with the low weight and packsize required for weight critical objectives.
The dual layer offset baffle construction is combined with a heat reflective internal fabric to make the Trango a light, mobile and highly packable duvet. With levels of insulation that would only normally be possible with heavier and bulkier box wall jacket this is the perfect choice for remote trips.
- DRILITE® LOFT 40D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 269g (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Double layer offset baffle construction throughout
- Reflective internal scrim for additional warmth
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket and two large internal mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Weight: 730g / 25.7oz