Of those pursuing ice and rock, the new SCEPTER 50 pack carries the required abilities. It's MR's larger, new authority in pack modularity that excels in moraine, talus navigation, or the headwall project.
The SCEPTERS are designed to adapt to the requirements of the user while maintaining the functionality of use with gloved hands.
A double-buckled and form-fitting lid detaches to expose separate wet and dry compartments and was made to capture a rope secured between itself and the main body of the pack. Updated extra-rugged 320d Phantom Ripstop fabric combined with 840d nylon with carbonite coating adds extra protection and situational based modular adjustability to meet the demands you need in the moment of your Type 2 enjoyment.
Weight: 3.5 lb
Volume: 3110 cu-ins
Harnessing Style: Framed
- Top-loader with zippered access to main bag and back pocket
- Quick-release tool carry
- Zippered pocket behind the headspace
- Handle for equalized rope hauling
- Strap on top of pack for rope carry
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Interior zippered pocket for organization
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Telescoping yoke for custom fit torso
- Two sled tie-in loops on the belt for equalized sled towing
- Adjustable tool attach
- Web loop on belt built to accommodate ice clipper for racking screws or other hardware
- Alpine yoke and belt easily adjusted or removed
- High-density frame sheet with a vertical composite stay