Dragonfly fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Capacity 1 Person
- Season 3
- Minimum Weight 2 lb , 1 oz / 948 g
- Packed Weight 2 lb , 10 oz / 1.2 kg
- Packed Size 19.5 x 4.0 in dia / 50 x 10 cm dia
- Peak Height 40 in / 102 cm
- Floor Area 20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions 88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm
- Vestibule Area 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Freestanding Freestanding
- Door Quantity 1
- Vestibule Quantity 1
- Canopy Fabric 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric Nylon
- Floor Fabric 20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Color Birch Leaf
- Stuff Sack Divvy Sack
Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
White no-see-um mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
Integrated 20D nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D nylon ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.