The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ VEST for men is ideal for the discerning ski tourer who knows that less is more: less weight, less volume but more performance.
The robust PERTEX® QUANTUM shell makes the lightweight insulating vest extremely windproof and abrasion resistant, with the quilted outer fabric providing a stylish pixel look. A 60 g/m2 SWISSWOOL® lining not only provides excellent insulation against the cold, the fibers also have a moisture-regulating function, absorbing up to 35% of their own weight in moisture. Thanks to its athletic cut and elastic MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT in the back, the SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ VEST for men adapts to your every move, even in the most demanding terrain.
The tight-fitting, elastic hood and elastic waistband keep the wind and cold at bay even on freezing summits. The two generous front pockets provide additional space for essentials you may need to keep at hand, even if you have a backpack or belt.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ VEST for men is thus the ideal companion for demanding tours, where low weight and maximum performance are required.
OUTER: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100 % polyamide (recycled)
PADDING: 88 % virgin wool (SWISSWOOL) + 12 % polylactide
LINING: 100 % polyamide (recycled) INSERTS: 75 % polyamide (recycled) + 18 % wool (OWP-MERINO) + 7 % elastane
SWISSWOOL: A sustainable wool of regional origin, it warms superbly even when wet, is easy to care for and offers a perfect microclimate.
- 1 Chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- Elastic hood
- Ergonomic cut
- Stretch inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT on back
- water repellent
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Made in Europe
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- PFC free