Heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter? Either way, the Talon Pro 30 is up to the challenge. Light but tough Nanofly® fabric keeps the weight in check. An injection-molded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you over challenging terrain. This top-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, dual zippered hip pockets and attachment points for ice axes. Constructed with ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene ripstop, GRS-certified recycled materials and PFC-free DWR coating.
L/X 30 L
S/M 28 L
L/X 24.41H X 11.42W X 10.24D IN.
S/M 22.44H X 11.42W X 10.24D IN.
L/XL 2.6 LBS.
S/M 2.5 LBS.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch woven front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachments with bungee tie-off
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch woven side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)