Lightweight, stretchy, and highly breathable, the Khroma Kinetic offers the protection of a hardshell with the comfort of a softshell. Built with Proflex™ fabric, the jacket responds effectively to moisture, pulling it through the system more efficiently than a traditional hardshell. On spring missions or fast-moving climbs, you can dump heat quickly with rear arm zips or create a through draft by opening the mesh lined front pockets. When your temperature peaks, the jacket packs down small to be stashed in a pack without taking up much space.
Built-in stretch and sleeve articulation give you freedom to move easily on technical terrain and deep front pockets easily swallow up skins or a map. When the wind picks up or the blizzards roll in, the protective adjustable hood can be put on over your helmet. The stiff peak and easy head turn ensure visibility won’t be hindered.
When you need one system to do it all, from remote ski touring, hut-to-hut adventures, to ascending and stomping the steepest, most technical lines, then this is it.
Product Code: QWH-38
- 2-way adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- 2 zips on rear arms allow for venting using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 3 external pockets (2x Napoleon/1x Ski Pass) using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- Napoleon pockets are mesh lined allowing for additional venting options
- 1 zipped and 1 mesh internal pockets
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with zip guard, lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Extended cuffs with lower elastication and hook and loop adjustment for better fit around gloves or mitts
- Dual sided rear hem adjustment, concealed cord locks and anti snag tether