The Khroma Kinetic Pants are built for ski touring and ski mountaineering when mobility, weight, and breathability are the highest priority. They offer the protection of a hardshell and the comfort of a softshell, constructed with Proflex™ fabric. Efficiently pulling moisture away from the body, these ski pants are ideal for keeping a good pace on the skin up, with excellent stretch and mobility for kick turns on steep terrain and boot packs. On spring missions and fast-moving climbs, you can dump heat quickly through the zipped thigh vents.
Giving you options to completely customise the fit, the pants have hook and loop waist adjustments as well as belt loops and attachment points for braces. Pockets have been carefully positioned for easy reach and for the least interference when you’re skinning and skiing. The interface with your ski boots is cleverly designed with an adjustable hem and a high stretch, internal gaiter to seal out the snow. Complete with tough crampon patches, these pants are equipped for intrepid ski adventures.
Product Code: QWH-40
- Dual sided hook and loop waist adjustment for optimal fit
- Deep tricot lined waistband with belt loops and brace attachment points
- YKK® AquaGuard® front / fly zip
- Designated ski specific pockets (3 external pockets; 2 Thigh Pockets, and 1 Rear Pocket)
- Large 1-way YKK® zipped thigh vents
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Snap adjustment at hem to accommodate ski boots, complete with internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced crampon patches and lower hem