Rab's definitive ski mountaineering pants have been designed for pushing your limits in the backcountry. Built to be protective, they also offer breathability and a wide range of movement for strenuous ascents.
Made from midweight, weather resistant Matrix™ softshell, they provide excellent stretch, ideal for tackling kick turns on steep terrain. They have tough kick patch reinforcement around the lower leg, to cope with scrapes from sharp ski edges or crampons, and a zipped ankle gusset to widen the hem for ski boots.
Ideal for both simple ski touring and complex ascents, the Khroma Ascendor Pants have a regular cut and a high, elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit when wearing a harness. They have detachable braces, hook-and-loop adjusters, and belt loops, giving options for securing the fit.Highly articulated around the knees, with a diamond gusset panel for added mobility, and zipped thigh ventilation, the Khroma Ascendor Pants have been designed with the ascent in mind. They have multiple useful pockets with dependable YKK® zips throughout, and critical seams have been taped for added strength.
Building on Rab's heritage in mountaineering, the Khroma Ascendor Pants have been specifically created to cope with the demands of the backcountry explorer and excel in alpine terrain.
Weight: 674g/23.8oz (Size S)
- Semi-adjustable waistband with hook-and-loop adjustment, triple snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Belt loops and detachable braces give multiple options for support
- 2 YKK zipped semi mesh lined hand pockets
- YKK® zipped rear pocket
- YKK® zipped thigh pocket with security clip
- YKK® zipped through-vents on thighs
- Articulated knees and diamond gusset panel for mobility
- Reinforced inner leg kicker patches and hem
- Elasticated internal snow gaiter with ankle zip access
- Critical seam taping for strength and protection
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric (235gsm) with tough kick patch reinforcement