The first choice for adventurous ski touring and ski mountaineering when mobility, weight, and breathability are the highest priority. Built with Proflex™ fabric, Rab's softest hardshell material, they offer the protection of a hardshell and the comfort of a softshell. Efficiently pulling moisture away from the body, these bib pants are ideal for keeping a good pace on the skin up, with excellent stretch and mobility for tricky kick turns and steep boot packs. On spring missions and fast-moving climbs, you can dump heat quickly through the zipped thigh vents.
The high bib has a handy front pocket, ideal for stashing a compass or GPS on the move, and a stretchy, breathable lower back, to encourage quick wicking when intensity peaks. Pockets have been carefully positioned for easy reach and for the least interference when you’re skinning and skiing. Complete with a handy drop seat function to take the faff out of comfort breaks, tough crampon patches and complete freedom to move, these bib pants are designed for intrepid backcountry skiers.
Weight: 583g/20.5oz (Size 10)
Product Code: QWH-48
- Long length bib with integrated Matrix™ stretch double weave nylon back for ultimate comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- Designated ski specific pockets (4 external pockets; 2 Thigh Pockets, 1 Rear Pocket & 1 Bib Pocket)
- Large 1-way YKK® zipped thigh vents
- Drop seat function for ease of use
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Stretch internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced crampon patches and lower hem