SuperTopo's Red Rocks Climbing guidebook provides SuperTopos for the best Red Rocks climbs — most in the 5.4 to 5.11 range. While the guidebook focuses on the most classic multi-pitch routes such as Crimson Chrysalis and Epinephrine, cragging routes are also included. Most of the climbs are on the highest quality sandstone Red Rocks has to offer and are well protected with bolts or natural gear. This guide is perfect for climbers making their first trip to Red Rocks or returning climbers who want to tick off all the classics.
Features available in both Print Books and eBooks:
- Most accurate & detailed topos ever!
- First ascent history by Larry De Angelo
- Every route personally climbed by author Greg Barnes
- Itineraries for getting the most of your trip
- Detailed approach and descent beta
- Strategy and retreat beta