The updated SADDLE PEAK nails the sweet spot for most ski touring romps. Featuring a slim, chairlift-friendly profile, it's well-suited to days of piste and powder.
The updated pack holds 25L and has an external reinforcement panel with 840d nylon and heavy-duty Carbonite coating as well as upgraded 320d NP Phantom Ripstop fabric with wax face coating to help shed water. Quick access to avy gear for time essential situations, a goggle stash pocket and external ski or board carrying modularity are all the easier now with the glove friendly buckles.
Volume: 1555 cu-ins
Harnessing Style: Framed
- Body panel unzips to allow easy, on-the-fly access to the main bag while skis are attached
- Top zippered pocket with soft, fabric-lined for storing goggles
- Zippered access into the main bag
- Large zippered front avy pocket for easy access to shovel, probe, saw, and skins
- Stout/stowable ski loop for stable diagonal ski carry
- Compression straps with glove-friendly buckles
- Glove-friendly buckles throughout
- Tuck-a-way helmet carry
- Pocketed waist belt for quick access to snacks or tools
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Tool attachment on side for poles
- Alpine yoke and belt easily adjusted or removed