The freeride ski boot combines outstanding downhill performance and unmatched comfort. In addition to the Custom Shell HD, the durable and powerful Freetouring liner offers precise foot wrapping, so you can experience the incredible uphill and downhill performance of MTN.
Strap: 50MM DUAL CLAW
Weight: 1570 g
Tech inserts: Yes
Techno: Skiwalk mechanism, Custom Shell, Tech Inserts
- The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Range of motion suitable for backcountry, combined with strong and reliable back support for skiing down.
- This new material’s pattern allows for a more inclusive fit by helping avoid pressure points, while the new foam construction offers a more alpine-like foothold and better durability.
- A top-performance polyamide plastic which provides adapted rigidity, lightness and downhill performance. The Custom Shell HD allows for the personalization of the lower shell in just 10 minutes, while the thinner wall construction and new materials bring your foot closer to the shell for enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Touring cuff construction with a spine made of carbon and composite fiber. It allows a high range of motion when skinning while guaranteeing a true and progressive alpine flex.
- A secure and simple walk mechanism which enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks to offer you a better and safer skiing performance.
- Top-quality polyamide plastic which provides adapted rigidity, lightness and downhill performance.
- Inspired by racing and designed to ensure maximum power transmission, this strap is made with a claw system to allow for low elasticity and better lower leg hold.
- The full-length touring Contagrip rubber sole covers the entire lower part of the shell to provide improved walking and adhesion. It is compatible with both ISO 13992 compliant touring bindings and standard tech bindings.
- The touring pads are premounted and compatible with both ISO 13992 compliant touring bindings and standard tech bindings. They offer improved walking and safer adhesion.
- These metal inserts are molded into the sole of the boot to make them compatible with tech/pin bindings designed for ski touring.
- 47° range of motion for easy uphill touring.
- The buckle situated on the cuff offers a specific tooth that keeps the cuff closed while offering great range of motion when skinning or walking up.