Made of ultra-durable materials, the versatile and waterproof Discovery™ Dry Bag features welded construction for lasting performance, plus an updated closure that makes it easy to achieve a tight seal for excellent protection against water, from day floats, overnight kayak trips, or overland expeditions. The Discovery is available in 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L & 50L.
Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
Bottom Shape: Oval
Protection Level waterproof
Material(s) 300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester
|5 L||10 L||20 L||30 L||50 L|
|Weight||6.2 oz||9.7 oz||13.8 oz||1 lb 2 oz||1 lb 7 oz|
|Width||4 in||5 in||6 in||7 in||9.5 in|
|Length||7 in||8.5 in||10 in||12 in||15.5 in|
|Height||10 in||14.5 in||21 in||22 in||22 in|
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.