The Spark™ Ultralight Sleeping Bag Series spans everything from an ultralight down-filled liner to a mid-winter fast-and-light sleeping bag. Each model uses premium materials and no-frills design to provide cutting-edge performance for the designed end-use.
Ultralight does not mean ultra-tight: The Spark sleeping bags are snug but still have adequate girth for the performance-oriented backcountry user.
ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
10D shell and 7D liner materials help to achieve the incredible lightweight and compact packed size
Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- Zipper-length trimmed for gram-saving performance
- 50°F, 40°F, and 28°F have 1/3-length zippers
- 18°F and 5°F have full-length side zippers
- Baffle construction
- 50°F and 40°F have sewn-through construction.
- 28°F has baffles in the torso and sewn through in the leg area.
- 18°F and 5°F are fully baffled.