Dynafit has built upon the reliable platform of the Rotation 7 to come up with the ST Rotation Lite 7. By utilizing an aluminum toe piece instead of one made from steel, Dynafit was able to shave off a little weight, which your legs will thank you for over the course of that big vertical day. The hub centering system allows the rotating toe piece to remain centered, allowing for easy step in. The roof of the heel unit also now sports an aluminum construction, which has the added benefit of being more durable when compared to the previous models. For the person who understands that less is more (both in weight and release value), the Dynafit Rotation Lite 7 should be the first, second, and third on the list.
Materials: Aluminum, stainless steel, high tech synthetic
- Hub Centering toe piece allows for easy step-in.
- Rotating toe piece helps with the reliable release.
- Heel risers help for when the goin’ gets steep.
- Ice Breaker Pins help break the ice (try bringing it on your first date).
- 25mm BSL adjustment accommodates multiple boots.
- Forged aluminum, high-tech plastic, and stainless steel round out the construction.