Tecnica has always specifically designed for performance and the Zero G Tour Scout W offers the strong female backcountry skier performance for both the skin up and the ski down. At a weight of 1275 g (MP 24.5) coupled with a 65º range of motion in the hike mode, you can cover hours of ground to find your secret stashes with energy to spare. The 4 buckle overlap design and Mobility cuff with a double blocking mechanism that locks the cuff securely into place, provides the performance to ski anything the mountain throws at you with confidence. A new Light Fit liner with a breathable membrane offers enhanced comfort with C.A.S. customizability to fine tune the fit. All Zero G women's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 MP. Get out and enjoy!
Customization Shell: C.A.S.
Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
Liner: LIGHT FIT W - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
Forward Lean: 12°-13°
Ramp Angle: 3°
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
- Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
- A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of play