Finally, a bomb-proof crag pack to keep your gear organized. The compression-molded back panel adds structure and increased comfort during the approach to the base of the crag.
This organizational monster, the new TOWER 47, is feature-filled with the functions you demand as a climber. From its burly 1000D CORDURA® fabrication and splay open access to its removable components and comfortable carry, this is the perfect crag pack. Made for those that want to get to a bottom of the crag, drop the bag, and have it sprawl out with all of their equipment.
Volume: 2870 cu-ins
Harnessing Style: Framed
- Top zippered opening for controlled access or duffel bag opening for full access to gear
- Five removable compression straps with aluminum buckles
- Removable frame sheet and fiberglass stays
- Dual Daisy Chain
- Handles on top for hauling, on the side and bottom to easily move the bag when open
- Zippered lid pocket
- Three large zippered internal pockets to keep gear organized and an additional zippered pocket on the body panel
- Outer access to one internal pocket perfect to grab shoes and a harness without unpacking the whole bag
- Hydration compatible