The Traverse™ transitions easily into warmer weather with a full-length left-side zipper, a half-length right-side zipper, and a food box zipper provide that unparalleled ventilation or allow the Traverse to be opened completely flat like a comforter. In colder weather, the unique WaveLoft™ construction allows the Thermolite® insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth.Whatever the season, the wider mummy cut of the Traverse gives you room to move, no matter what position you sleep in.
- 3 Season: 15°F (comfort range 15°F to 65°F)
- More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots. Far more comfortable than narrow mummy bags for most sleepers.
- WaveLoft™ construction and high-quality Thermolite® insulation are loftier and more durable for lasting warmth.
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and warmth in
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight 70D nylon compression bag
Is this synthetic mummy sleeping bag…?
- Warm enough for cool weather camping or travel? Yes. The Thermolite® insulation with WaveLoft™ construction is designed to keep you warm when the temperature drops. For cold rather than cool weather, you would probably choose the Traverse 15°F model – pair it with a high R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
- Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? Yes. The main side zipper can be zipped to many Sea to Summit Unisex sleeping bags – Regular and Long bags have the same side zipper length.
- Suitable for summer temperatures? Yes. A full-length side zipper, a second half-length zipper, and a foot box zipper can be opened for ventilation or to turn the Traverse into a fully-flat comforter in really warm weather.